Recently created winery, founded in 2017 by the "Colleiteiro" Javier Estévez Abeledo. It is located in the Avia Valley, in Beade. It has a modern structure and has all the comforts to work, label and sell your wine.
Javier grows his own grapes, thus ensuring that he controls the process from the beginning. It does not use systemic sulfates, herbicides or insecticides. It manages to regulate the quantities of grapes using less aggressive treatments and respecting their maximum quality. All this gives rise to different wines, of spontaneous fermentation and always of great quality.
It has several plots, with a total area of vineyards of 1.5 Ha, located around the winery. Play in its different plots with the altitudes, taking advantage of the best geography of the land and its orientations.
It grows both white grapes (Treixadura, Albariño, Godello, Lado and Torrontés), as well as red grapes (Caíño Longo, Sousón, Brencellao and Ferrón).
Although his winery is young, Javier has always been related to the world of wine, since his parents made it at home and also sold grapes to other wineries. He himself is in charge of doing all the work (caring for the vines, harvesting, bottling,...), although at peak times he asks his family for help.
Make visits to the winery by appointment.
Some of his latest awards are:
• Gold Medal in the “Challenge International Du Vin” 2021 contest, with Cuvée UG 2019
• Best Red Wine Colleiteiro 2021 at the 10th DO Ribeiro Awards Gala, with Tinalla 2020
• Gallaecia Mention 2021, with Cuvée UGH 2019
• Mention Gallaecia 2019, with Tinalla
• Great Gold on the Paadin list, from the Distilled Wine Guide of Galicia, with Mal Raio Te Parta.